Made-to-measure, personalized creations, advice and repair
Passionate needle-woman and craftswoman, Cécile Frezet makes made-to-measure home linen in her sewing workshop that she founded in 2012 in Ain, in the heart of the Rhône-Alpes region.
Located in Brens, near Belley in Bas-Bugey, close to Savoie, Haute-Savoie, Rhône and Isère, in France.
"I offer you artisanal creations made in France, tailor-made work and a local sewing service.
Indeed, I am convinced that being close to my clients is the best way to meet their desires and make their project a reality. This is why I attach great importance to advice, which for me is an essential value and a guarantee of satisfaction. I favor listening and exchanges to make you benefit from my know-how and bring you a personalized approach to my services"
- Specialized in interior decoration, I make made-to-measure everyday accessories, children's items, birth gifts, household and table linens.
- For my creations, I use sewing techniques that are above all based on experience and my taste for precision.
- I advise you and I accompany you in the development of your projects from A to Z from taking measurements, choosing the fabric to installing.
- I make to order and according to your tastes personalized items to make them more practical and pleasant in your daily life: ornaments, stripes and embroidery.
- I repair and transform your old fabrics and accessories to give them new life.
- I give individual workshop sewing lessons for adults and children.
- I welcome you to my Couture Cécile Créations boutique workshop which is open by appointment.z-vous.
Made in France & English speaking
- Craftswoman from Rhône-Alpes, I have developed privileged partnerships with French textile suppliers and other craftsmen in my region. I live in Brens, a village near Belley in Bas-Bugey (Ain 01).
- I suggest a large choice textiles in various colors and various materials, natural or coated fabrics, stain-resistant and easy to maintain.
- I label each item made in my workshop to guarantee its Made in France origin and the quality of the handmade craftsmanship from France.
- Sewing your Interior is the English version of Coudre vos envies
Sewing course for children
Press article, La Voix de l' Ain December 17, 2021 Roger Gonnelli of La Voix de l' Ain highlights the transmission of sewing through professional training and courses for children, teenagers and adults. For courses during the holidays Book HERE
Les Fées No Men, Marion et Coline
Cécile Créations' butterfly is very proud to have accompanied the No Men Fairies to Morocco from October 12 to 14, 2021, located in the back of their vehicle, it spread its wings and followed the momentum of Marion and Coline! Congratulations for the energy and tenacity during the...
Press article, La Voix de l’Ain April 30, 2021
Anne Jaillette of La Voix de l'Ain highlights the personalization of the creations made in my workshop.
This article was written after the obtaining of the Label Origin’Ain which confirms the local manufacture of my Household Linen.
La Boutique Bugey Expo
June 2021 the craftsmen of Bugey exhibit themselves
To sew your desires, let's talk about your project together!
- Tell me about your intentions and creative ideas
- I travel to help you in your decision-making and advise you
- We agree together on an appropriate solution